Friday, June 7, 2013

Empire Hotel

When Skip and I was back in Brunei at the end of February this year, we booked a night at the Empire Hotel (Get to use dad's company's membership kekkeekekekekekeeke). The receptionist asked if we were gonna have any parties. I was like...bitch please, I'm too old for that... and I have no friends left in Brunei other than Gretsen. Ok, no seriously, I said no. Just a couple's thing. I'm guessing alot of people do that huh.. using their daddy's card to book a night and have parties. Cheh. I do that too bwhaahahhaah (hypocrite..) but not this time! That is too mainstream. Instead we............ahem..do this...








 HAHAHAHA HE GOT TIRED CUZ I PURPOSELY TAKE TOO LONG TO SNAP THE PIC HAHAHAHAH.

Notice the ciggerettes in Skip's photos? Rofl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment