Sunday, July 21, 2013

Competition

I like this! :D I like the competition! :D

I recently found out a rival has erected her own beauty store, funnily the name is so close to mine XD but thats fine! :D now I know more products I can bring in for my clients! Yay me!! :D And I also know more what the market wants! ^^ This is so exciting!!

Sorry for my disappearance by the way, I have been so busy lately its not even funny! I am constantly shifting the house around. Rented out a room as well to a friend I met 2 years ago when we went clubbing.. or was it karaoke? Forgot lol! Gona rent out the other room too. It's just too many dead space now. Might as well. ^^ Our new housemate is Western but Asian inside. Nice. Fits our culture nicely. Now, to get him to playing pc and online games with us! XD

I've been so addicted to LoL lately. Michelle has joined in too! Unfortunately I have to go on Garena to play, which means I have to download LoL from Garena and I reckon its clashing with my Aussie server. T_T And the delay plus lag, erk. Nonetheless, I'll fix it and I can bear with the lag and delay ^^ Once Jessica gets hers, we can create our lil gal team! I daresay though, its better than Dota and Dota 2. I had been so stubborn since my Brunei friends based here invited me to play. I should open to change more!

Anyone else use this app called Line? Its so awesome. Makes chatting more interactive. Jess, Mich and I have a group chat and we basically chat almost everyday. It feels so good to connect with them that way!

Also, I took on a good deal from a printing company and got myself/store 500 business cards! :D Its so simple yet chick. I love it! Thanks to my small worker Greg for putting it together! :D here's how it looks!






I have more plans for my business! :D Will blog about it when it happens! Man, owning a business rules everything. But ofcourse, it remains my part time while I have aim for my career in the hospitality industry. Time to put my DEGREE in good use! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment