Sunday, May 26, 2013

O_O

I haven't gone out in days til today. I feel like I haven't seen sunlight as well. I wake up at 3pm, clean the house, get dinner ready. Watch Anime while eating dinner. Hop on the pc til 6am, then sleep til 3pm. That was my cycle the past few days. Once, I woke up at 2pm, did my usual routine, slept at 8pm. Woke up at 12am, then slept at 8.30am. Woke up at 2pm, slept at 4pm. My sleep cycle was so fucked. I was soooo drained of energy I had the 'can't be fucked' to do anything the whole day/night. All this to set up my business. I had a system going until Ling introduced me to a program called Myob. It takes care of everything in one, unlike the system I had which needed two programs.

So glad she introduced this to me, but I had to get used to the new system and the program itself. Redid most of the stuff I had with the old programs. So drained. Same time Skip worked on the website (not the fb page). So yes, we will have a proper website up soon. Itll definitely be more secure compared to facebook, and saves both me and my customers time! ^^ So excited! Its slow for now, but I am determined it will be very busy soon! ^^

 I have purchased several stuff for the business, non for myself. Resisting the temptation to claim them for my own haha! Such a bimbo XD. Other than my business, nothing else exciting happening now ^^ Can't wait til life gets more interesting! Til then, take care my readers! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment