Friday, December 21, 2012

Shopaholic

Apparently that's my label at work now. Because I splurged quite a few times. Swarovski is evil really. I buy heels because I say its for work. I buy skirt and blouses cause I say its for work. At the end of the day I just like to purchase something. I never really had this itch before. Actually maybe I did but most of the stuff bought was from ebay lol.

Seriously though, Swarovski is evil. When its quiet or when there is time to kill at work, I stare at the display cabinets, just to see which one I like, or falling in love with, and then commit to buy after awhile. When I first started, I eyed a key chain for a very long time. I don't know what was so fascinating about it. It was a bunny. Grey in colour, crystals around it, has a fluffy tail and one eye. I imagined it hanging on me with my card and keys. And guess what, I really did that. When we wear Swarovski products, we are promoting it as well. At least then, those really exaggerated looking jewelleries are worn by real model instead of the blocks it is displayed on. But yea... I splurged alot. And I have this really weird fetish for rings. I mean I know I won't come to a point where I'd wear rings on every finger, but atleast to suit the mood and clothing for the day or something. My fingers are really small or thin? to the point the smallest size (50), is not small enough lol! My colleague Ashley gave me an idea where I can use a few rings together, which then makes it a little tighter. Ofcourse when she says that, she don't mean those bulky rings. It turned out really pretty.




More to come. Can't help it really. Oh well. Anything for vanity hahaha.

Other than that.. today was pretty spontaneous. Woke up, bugged Skip to get KFC for lunch, which took quite alot of effort. He's reluctant to eat KFC because it makes him sleepy. Basically a K.O food for him XD  Anyone else get that? I get that with mac and cheese hahaha. After successfully persuading him, we (Greg too) hopped in the car happily to tapao KFC, and then decided to pick the puppies up from home and head to the park, 2 mins away (by car lol). It was fun because we been trying to get Habibi to swim. She's not a very good swimmer, since shes more of a land dog. Runs like a roadrunner. On the other hand, Amoi is a swimmer. I reckon its her fats lololol. She seems fat, but shes only 10kg, just like Habibi. Amoi is taller (fat body skinny legs XD) where as Habibi is toned. She used to be hell skinny before we got Amoi. I think its the competition for food. Such beasts -_-.

So yea, Habibi jumped in the water on her own today! It was very surprising! I didn't manage to snap any pics of it :( I was pretty much wet and didn't want to risk my phone dropping in the water. Did I mention how I lost my phone? Rofl.

Usually, Habibi hops in the water. She stands on her back legs, waiting for Amoi to come back to shore when after retrieving the whatever we threw into the water (most of the time are sticks lol). When Amoi is within reach of Habibi, Habibi snatches the stick off her, and they both carry the stick back to shore, drops it behind Skip or me, and then starts barking at us to throw it back into the water. Seriously damn cute. So to teach Habibi to swim, we had to carry her further away from shore, she would automatically kick with her front legs, but her back legs stay still, so we had to lift her bum up abit, and she start to kick normally, then finally swims properly. Did it a few times and shes all sweet. Now its giving her more time to do it on her own, like today when she jump into the water on her own.

The weather was so nice today. The water wasn't freezing, the sun wasn't burning and it wasn't crazy windy like always. Except the waves was a little too strong but that's okay. In the end it was a really good day. Here's some pics of them I took earlier in the week XD

Its 2 am. Isn't it suppose to be end of the world? hahahaha. Has anyone seen this? I got this off Burt's instagram. lolololol. Deep down inside I do hope it really isn't the end of the world. -_-

That aside, Christmas is coming! It'll be the second Christmas with Skip. More to come! :D Anyone doing anything for Christmas? I sure wish I could spend it with my parents and Nigel though :(
Spot Amoi under the table XD Blacknesssss hahahah.

P.S: Updated previous blog. Finally found Habibi's first pic with her toy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment