Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Busy Busy

Finally, work demands isn't so full on anymore. For now. During Christmas time, I worked everyday. I can't recall if I had days off. I think I did, but it was probably a day or two. Can't remember. Anyhow, it was fun! Really love my colleagues, I daresay we get along well.

It has quiet down as well. I get opportunities to know my colleagues more when there are no customers and when we finished what we had to do, and then listen to their work experience stories and etc. There is very little gossip, which is good. My colleagues are all very talented people. They have skills and knowledge in regards to retail, as well as personal skills. Very lovely people. So glad to be part of the team.

Other than work, as usual I'd be tidying up the house. I'd usually come home to lots of surprises. For example..kitchen is not tidy compared to the night before when I tidied/cleaned before I hit the sack. The puppies, bringing in lots of sand when they play outside. Shingle back, our bobtail/blue tongue lizard pees, poos or even sheds its skins all over the floor (yes, our pet lizard roams around the house freely as it pleases). Puppies destroyed their stuffed toys, leaving guts (cottons lol) everywhere, and etc. No complains though, I like a busy schedule cause at the end of the day, I like to chillax. My mind is constantly thinking of work, and how I can make more money as well, especially not physically being at work hahahaah. That's a CEO's dream job there XD but anyhow, I will come up with something!

Skip will be having a major project starting soon. We're both very excited for it, but as of now we won't be mentioning what it is. Secret keke.

Also, I will be returning to Brunei for about a week (including travel time), so technically I got 5 days of holiday lol. But its okay! Its enough, I'll be able to meet up with my beloved friends, whoever still remembers me and our friendship. What I am looking forward to is my mum will be returning to Perth with us! I think she will be staying with us for probably bout... 2 months? Unless she's bored. But it'll be different this time. Compared to her last visit, she will have her own bedroom, plus more freedom to take control of whatever she wants to control. Currently its just me, Skip and my bro renting the house. We have another housemate but hes rarely around, but its nice when he is around as well. Small world, because hes from Brunei too! I have a car which she can use, instead of catching the bus, and also, she can have fun gardening XD

Anyways, I can't wait to devour her delicious cooking as well! :D

On another note.. my Swarovski collection is expanding, a wee bit too quick. But don't worry! I always save 50% of what I earn, so yea, still a controlled shopaholic haha. Last Saturday, Myers had a one day sale. 40% to 50% off!! Who can resist that? During my 30mins break, I took the time to shop XD I wasn't hungry since I brought lunch from home and managed to eat when there are no customers. kekeke. I bought 6-8? clothing, and the total cost was just $120. What a steal. Normally that would cost me more than 300! Soo soo happy! :D Freaking love bargains. Love sale! Love discounts!!!!! XD

Oh! Recently, I had a girls relaxing day out with my friend, Ling. We started our day early, where our first stop was to a nail salon at Carousel. I thought maybe, since its a relaxing treating ourselves day out with a girlfriend, I'd get my nails done! It was my first time getting a manicure and etc. Normally I'd do it myself, but unfortunately, I don't have the skills and knowledge to apply fake nails like gels or acrylic. I do now :p still thinking if I should purchase myself a set of gel nails products and etc from ebay. hm.

The results, which I thought was good was actually not good :s. Since it was my first time I didn't know what to expect. But people who have had their nails done several times has told me that it was a badly done job. They said it wasn't smooth, as it looked really thick and bumpy, the design looked rush, and worst off, I got ripped off. It costed me $110. When I mentioned the cost, their mouth dropped :s. That bad huh @@". Since then I stared at my nails for quite a long time. I finally saw its flaws, and well.. me being me, I had it redone, by going to one of the salons near my home, which was recommended by my colleague. The results? Awesome and cheap too! Sorry Ling, if you are reading this lol! Don't get me wrong, what mattered that day was the experience and company that made it awesome anyhow! :D

So after the nails we went for a massage, still at Carousel, by some chinese professionals. It was gooooooooood. They hit all the pressure points, and damn I felt so relaxed and stress free. I reckon its cheap too. Sorta like a dollar a minute, but the quality is good (they know their shit) hence I think its fair.

After the massage, we were supposed to drop by her family's store to pick up her mom and send her home, but in the end we didn't since some things came up and her mom couldn't go home early. Its okay since we planned ahead, so we could still take our time to go Garden City for our movie (less rowdy kids compared to Carousel. I think its different due to class levels lol). We watched Life of Pi, and my opinion? Fucking good. Watch it on 3D too please. I have to say, 3D is more advanced now compared to 2?3? years ago when I watched my first 3D movie. Its damn good now, I reckon the extra cost is worth it. Seriously watch it, because the story itself is nice. It has a slow start, but it gradually builds up and before you know it, you're glued to your seat, waiting to see whats happening next. Good show good show, wouldn't mind going for a seconds visit.

I'm gonna have to end it here tonight. its almost 4am. I was SUPER bored lol but now I am sooooo sleepy. I posted quite a few photos on instagram, and I have to admit, I'm feeling really lazy to put the pics up here now, so I apologize for the whole chunk of words and no pictures for some extra entertainment. Who knows when I wake up I'd edit this post. Hehe.

As of now, have a good night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment