Monday, March 18, 2013

Mummy's cooking

Is so good.

But I am now an official bum. Other than feeling fine, I am sort of jobless. Or shiftless more like it. Hours has been cut due to non peak season, so I haven't gotten a single shift since I got back from Brunei. So yes, I have been incomeless, but atleast the splurging is minimized...sort of. lolol.

My mum has been here since the trip from Brunei, and she will be staying for another month. I have gained 1.5kg since I've been eating her cooking, and slugging on the couch reading books (Stolen, job vacancy, pure and past the shallows) or watching tv series. 1.5kg made a huge difference. My face is less sunken in, my chest bone doesn't protrude as much, meaning to say I'm bustier now bwahaahahha. I don't look as pale anymore, apparently chicken soup is good. I am very well rested, and ready to go back to work, anywhere. I'm looking into getting receptionist experience, hoping it would help me in getting a hotel receptionist job in the future, and then climb up the ladder from there. I hope!

Mom has been helping, or more like taking over the housework for me.. like cooking, cleaning, laundry, and now even the backyard. The backyard is a huge mess, but we're hoping to let the grass grow, and also grow some veges. Just planted some chili seeds, don't know if it'll grow at all?

I remember growing tomatoes, but one day after coming home from work, I couldn't find my plants, and I asked Skip. Apparently he left it outside under the burning summer sun, and it dried up and died T_T. Since then, I lost the motivation :((

Nothing exciting happened, other than being really touristy when my aunt was here. I got the pics up on facebook. There was one hiliarious moment when we went crabbing. It just rained at the near by suburbs, so the tide was a little higher than the usual above ankle level. Luckily we brought the flatable boat so we got to sit on it while Skip dragged us around. We also brought the puppies with us..so um.. it was abit of a challenge there because they were being all whiny bout it. But fun anyhow, we got it recorded in the Go Pro! :D

I did discover something interesting in terms of hair products. I used the Morrocan oil for bout 2 months (used very often, everyday) and I had a quarter left before I gave it to Gretsen to try. If she loves (I hope you do! XD) then I'll get her a new bottle :D since I gave mine away, I had to get another one for myself. The salon I went to at Carousel ran out of it and I cbf looking for it at other place, so I got something very similar to it.

Smells almost exactly the same. I got these two for the price of the bottle on the left. Weird promotion but yeah. The round thingy is a mask, I've used it twice so far. Its okay. I am not sure what normal masks are meant to be like, but this one seems to get washed off easily. I swear I didn't wash my hair thoroughly after it and I don't feel like theres much smoothness on my hair, like how conditioners feel. But nyeh, my hair is soft and shiny so not complaining hahah.

Anyway, thats bout it.
Babby Moi xD

No comments:

Post a Comment