Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Liese and Dariya Palty, my new best friends!

Liese and Dariya Palty, how I love them so so much!! 

     
.
.
...

.
.....
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Wahaha, the two girls above aren't Liese and Dariya Palty XD. They're Gretsen and Claire! :D Gretsen my best buddy, and Claire, Nigel's (my eldest brother) fiance. Took this picture at the airport before my flight back to Perth on the 25th T_T sigh I miss them..

Click here to visit Blush Me Up. Got them from this site. Can't find any of them around, and this is the closest place I can get them. Got them for $13.95 and $19.95! :D 

 Left side for Dariya Palty, right side for Liese
 Used all of Dariya Palty, and a little bit of Liese
 Mix em and it foams up! :D Almost overflowing

 Application, and how it looks
 Wipe off the ones on my skin, or else I'll look sunburned @@" 
 Tadaa! 
Black roots completely covered

This beats whatever hair dye the salons I go to use. It smells fruity, its so easy to apply, and it covers all areas. Seriously, a MUST have! Your hair is sooo soft and shiny after, especially after applying the conditioner it comes with. 

Its permanent hair dye as well, but like every other pink or red dyes, it will fade. There was one time, I had my hair dyed red, which turned out to be a dark violet-ish colour, and every time I wash my hair, I can see red colour flowing down. EVERY wash. Like what on earth? I couldn't go swimming, as its soooo obvious. Like my head is bleeding :s. But with this, it doesn't at all. 

The first picture above is what my hair looks like before I dyed it today. And that is what it looks like after a week of using the mentioned above hair dyes. Doesn't last long, but I expected it anyway since its pink/red dye. I'm still happy with the results! Too bad the salons here don't use these brands of dye, or else I'll be their number one customer. Sigh, feels good to have vibrant colour back, not the yellow faded crap hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment