Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Go pro!

I was at work one day when Skip msged me about a camera. Its called the Go Pro Hero 3 or something. At first I had no clue wtf he was trying to show me (he took a printscreen of it).. but yeah. He explained to me its shock proof and water proof and its mainly for outdoors.

Had a couple of shots of it to test out. Its pretty good :D Unfortunately, our Brunei trip photos is gone because he accidentally formatted the micro sd :( but lucky enough, my awesome friend Gretz has taken a couple off us, so we should have some pics from it, especially a video of Nigel (my eldest brother) stacking it bwahahahaha.

 Look at Habibi's crazy eye O_O
 Skip picked my mum up and put her on the boat XD

 Buried the cam in the sand.. and the dogs dug it up
 Naked face :z
 Crabs mating HAHAHAHA
catching the mating crabs HHAHAHA (released them after lol)

And this cam.. is TINY! :D 
 In its protective casing (which makes it shock proof and water proof)
And its as small as a Samsung Galaxy I

It also comes with remote too! :D Worth it. Costed bout $420..without the sd cards and stuff. You can mount it on anything. You can also buy an external screen which can be attached to it, and its touch screen! :D Worth it for those who are very outdoor-sy and adventurous :D loving it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment