Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hoarder and jelly monkey.

Skip and I bought 4 stuff toys specially for dogs from Brunei during our one week visit not long ago. They consist of a lip shaped one with ugly looking teeth and tongue with the squeaky thingy behind the lip, so when they bite on it, it looks like their mouth? Another one is a sausage dog toy curled like the pillows we use for travelling, and lastly, a monkey with jelly dangling legs which consist of a squeaky thingy in it and lastly a flat orange frilly looking cat. Habibi and Amoi loves the lip and monkey one. I have no idea where they have hid the dog one :s. And the cat..well..we'll see.


The monkey toy never fails to amaze me honestly. Every time they are done playing with it (by playing, they tug and pull and tear on it), they leave it at random places in the house. What amazes me is how....left for dead it looked, and because of the jelly dangling legs, it looked like it fell off from a high building (like a suicide pose). I've taken some pictures for my entertainment, and I think it would be cute to have it up here as well :D











Pardon my feet lol.

Another thing I noticed about how different Amoi is to Habibi is that shes a very "quiet" dog. I don't have any other words to describe or elaborate how "quiet" she is, but she definitely grabs alot of attention from people. Must be her dopey eyes and big ears...hm.

Also..she likes to hoard stuff.
Sitting on her bed...with one of her hoarded stuff exposed, Skip's cleaning rag for his car 
This is her hoarded stuff. 

Other than fluffs from an old bolster we gave them, there is Skips right work gloves, 3 sock from different pairs belonging to Skip, the flat cat toy from Brunei, toilet paper roll, bits and pieces of chewed up blue pen, and lastly a tiny bag consisting Skip's shrinks tubes for wires. 

Clearly we can see she's hoarding Skip's stuff. This is the second time she's hoarded stuff. There was more on her first bed which I've cleaned out after getting this grey bed. I think I should leave it be this time or else I might find stuff under Skip's pillow instead...like how I found chicken nuggets there rofl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment