Tuesday, March 26, 2013

When does your gel nails need refilling?

When your nails look like this! 



1) Original nails visible  

2) A CRACK!!!!!!!!! 

3) Dirt between gel nails and original nails

1) Normally after 3 weeks after gel nails is done. This has been just 4 weeks. You can let it grow all the way,  and then have it cut off if you do not want to remove it at the nail salon, or if you are stingy with funds hahaha 

2) A crack, from doing way too much work. It is actually pretty damn strong seeing how I am very rough with my hands. I do the garden with my bare hands, I carry heavy stuff, I scrub my dogs, cook, wash and etc. I basically go about my daily routine and its fine, until I accidentally did something which made the nail bend upwards, and when it bends upwards, hooooooboy, it hurts like a bitch because, one, it doesn't bend! I was helping my Aunt to load her luggage into the boot and accidentally did dono what, which made it bend up (as if the WHOLE of the nail is being bend upwards...brrr) and then yeah, weakened it and days later, a crack is visible. :((( sad. 

3) There isn't really a gap, but theres still a line between the fake nails and your real nails, so fine dirt and bacteria and all those non imaginable stuff is gathered there. 

So there you have it. TIME TO GET MY NAILS DONE WEE~~~. Gonna try french tips in square shaped this time ^^^ 


No comments:

Post a Comment