Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blush me up!

I was just thinking to myself recently. WHY are there NO Japanese cosmetics in Perth??? I have not seen ONE place that sells them especially at our local drugstores. When I need something I have to jump online, either e-bay or a reliable site that sells the products I want, but having to wait FOREVER for it to arrive to my doorstep.

I asked my colleague, Miki, who is a Japanese (I know I shouldn't think all Japs use Japs stuff but you know what? Jackpot XD) and she said there is none here. She too jumps online. Don't worry, I never went, "Hey, you're Jap! Where can I buy jap stuff??" lolol. It started from our conversation bout dying hair and she told me bout those japanese hair dye, when you use it, it bubbles and etc. It sounded pretty good. So I asked her where can I get it, and yeap, she said e-bay. zzz. So anyway, desperate me jump on e-bay and looked for it.

What I should have done was google to see if there is ANYONE who sells these products in Australia. Regret much. I have to wait bout 3 weeks before it arrives at my door step. I am at the very edge of going to a hair salon to get my hair fixed (as always) lol. I can't stand my black roots, and I'd really love to cover up the bleached part of my hair. It looks like dried parsley roots T_T (I grew parsley once and sort of let it die cause I forgot about it for a few days heh).

Anyway, just 2 days ago, after waiting for a week, I decided to google and see if there is anyone selling these products in Australia. And there is! All the way in New South Wales, but its okay, because anyhow, I won't be waiting 3 damn weeks! Ofcourse it will be faster if they deliver to their own side, but for us Perth people, it'll be a week tops. I don't know bout you, but it definitely beats 3 weeks of waiting (could be more depending where you ordered from). They don't only offer Japanese products, but Korea and Taiwan too, and ofcourse, stock in hand, since everything goes fast.

Not only that, I haven't even bought anything and I'm already thinking of other people. I want you guys to know you don't have to go e-bay or other official sites to get them and then wait 18675635654 years. They also offer programs you can join to be affiliates with them, which ofcourse I've signed up for hehehehe.

So yeah, here it is. Click here to visit Blush Me Up Go get your dolly wink eyelashes, or bubble hair dyes or even awesome masks! I know I'm getting mine from there :D :D :D Can't frigging wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment