Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The last remaining one

Trying to get a design for this blog, isn't easy. I've actually never bothered to learn html and designing of websites. Now that I am more serious compared to year before, I regret not being serious lol! Oh well! Its alright, I got time, I'm gonna spend time learning html and what not, so look forward to a new layout soon! :D

Spent the evening cleaning up the van. This van, carried so many memories. It was a working van for Skip's paintball business which is now under nil activity. Reason being is the lease for the land increased which is abit too expensive and not really worth it. Couldn't find another land on time, hence a different direction has to be taken. There are several other reasons why we didn't continue with the paintball business, which I rather not mention just yet.

The van is a really tough one. Because of it, everything was convenient. Seeing how the paintball site isn't enclosed properly, all the gears and paintballs and what not could not be kept at the site, hence everything goes in to the van. Almost like a mobile paintball except we had land.

Even though I worked for his business half a year after it started running, we already had so much memories! The most I remember was our camping trip to Lancelin. We used the van as our means of transport. It never failed us! :D The boys made hammocks inside it (I didn't get to make one cause I was sitting in front with Skip, and his dad was the driver). It provided shelter for us when we needed to cook. Skip's dad brought a lil stove and we cooked sausages and what not. It was good fun ^^ I can't find any pictures of our trip, its prolly in one of the old hard drives in Skip's old pc. Sad. So, after a whole year of closing it down, paper works and what not, the van is the last one. We are selling it. Even though the van is gonna go, the memories stays with us. Gonna miss it. Sad, we have to let it go but atleast it will be with someone else who will make better use of it.


Any takers? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment