Saturday, April 27, 2013

All good

I am feeling much much better from missing my mom. I just had to hear her voice and my void is filled. I guess I missed her presence so much it was a shock to not see her the next morning. But I'm all good now ^^

Alot has happened and I never got the chance to put it down for my remembrance...well lets see..

April 11, 2013. Skip's birthday.

My mum, Greg and I combined forces and bought Skip a present. I really had no idea what to get for him because hes normally the kind who only knows what he wants when he sees it. He be like "That's the one" whilst pointing at it. An example would be... purchasing a PS3. Sooooo many boxes infront of us and he points at one of them and says that. I don't know how but yeah... cray much? heheheheheh.

So heres our gift to him. Samsung galaxy tab 2!

Happy Skip is happy

Not long ago, I did a make up for my housemate, Ros. He just came up to me and went "make me a girl!" LOL. Unfortunately, we don't have wigs, so he made do with a knitted headgear of his. 

Not bad ey? :D He even knows how to vain trolololol!

Nail wise, french tips are my new faves! I did the usual white tip ones, and I don't know what got into me but  I did a soft pink with glitter tips. Quite subtle but I like it :D 

So pretttyyyy

Remember Jelly Monkey? This is all thats left of it. 

Poor thing....


No comments:

Post a Comment