Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Big Ape

More bargains. I can't help it. I am in that splurging mode again. I have been keeping it in for a year and I think a year is the max before I go nuts hahaha. I think thats fine! One year of working hard, allocating funds necessary stuff like bills and rent and then save the rest (which fail cause I always end up overspending on the bills or something new to pay comes up zzzz) But anyhow! I am pretty satisfied for now. I don't think I'll be splurging anymore (Unless I see another $2 bargain woot XD) 

So here...$8 for 2. Basically its a buy one get one free.. so I bought 2 and got 2 free. As you can see, the third nail polish there is metallic silver. Remember how I mentioned I absolutely dislike/hate metallic or glitter nail polishes? Yea.. I am constantly trying out to find the one that suits me :D I have yet to try on all the nail polishes I've bought because of work.. it'll just wear out faster because I'm constantly having to wash stuff lol, but its soooo good to see them stack up. Abit too much. 


I also went Go- Karting! With the bf and brother! It was hell fun! The last time I went was sometime this time last year. And if it wasn't for the bf, I wouldn't have gone for Go Karting just because I have no people to go with. Most of them has either gone back to hometown or have new group of friends which is fine ofcourse. Everyone has to lead their own life. As long I know, its not the end of the friendship, I am fine by it! hehehehe
 I'm number 7 there lololol crappy as. I didnt take the records for the next few rounds. This was the first one, where I was still a lil "play safe" there haha.

Did another impulse buying too. Polaroid camera. Gawd, it was $93 bucks man! How can I not buy it?? Its my one day of work pay rofl! Cannot. Help. It. I always thought polaroid cams are like...$300? Rofl. I'm gonna order more films from ebay hehehehehehehe

My ebay splurge has arrived too! I bought them so I can do a look from a youtube Guru Michelle Phan for tonights Big Ape event! :D I have a few other products already but these 3 are the ones I needed (the main ones rofl) and see how it turns out tonight! Very excited! Its a clubbing event, but the music genre is just totally different to the usual clubs with R&B and what not. Its all about.. DUBSTEP!!!! Its a one time event, and hell I am not going to miss this! Going with the bf and his friends! Gah super excited!!!!


I mentioned again and again its hard to find metallic polishes that I like right? Well here it is! My hunt has ended!!! This is one fucking awesome product I just might buy all the colours, but these aren't cheap man.. its like $16 a bottle T_T but its ok, its definitely worth it!! Will be using the silver one to match my make up tonight :D


Materialistic side aside, I'm good :p incase you're wondering. lololol. Still waiting on PCEC. I really hope I get that job. I am done with my current job. Its not to say I'll always be bored of my jobs, but its because this has nothing to do with what I'm interested in. It was a part time when I was uni and I stayed til now. First of all, my boss is good. I mean, at times she can a lil pain but what boss isn't? She's understanding, caring and she appreciates us. But time flew and that sort of went out the window a lil, so most of us are lacking motivation to continue, and we start to look elsewhere. I hope she realises this soon tho! All in all, its a pleasure working with her. Speaking of which, got a meeting later with her and other colleagues at 2.30. I wonder what is it about. I hope not more shifts because I am sure to die from exhaustion. When I don't have motivation or interest to work (I do it because I have to or else I am jobless. Lol. Shallow I know.) I get exhausted really quick :s. Sigh sigh!

But other than that, I'm surviving. haha.

1 comment:

  1. I see Urban Decay Naked 2!! <3 hehehe
    I got the 1st Naked one, not bad right?
    hehehe
    oh and BTW Amar & I are saving up to hopefully visit you guys next year June/July :D

    ReplyDelete