Sunday, September 9, 2012

Splurgingggggggg

So I have recently been splurging more than usual because I reckon I need a serious wardrobe make over. I'm not usually the kind who buys new clothes and stuff unless my current ones are not wearable anymore. I never bothered with fashion.. but I think its time for a change. Time to abandon the kiddy clothes. So I had helped from the bf. He has been a real
big help.

I told him I was going to chuck almost half of what I own away, and I'd like him to pick the ones that should be chucked away. Took every single piece of my clothing and modeled for him lol! I don't usually model to anyone, not even myself, so any posture and what not, I am extremely noob at it. He helped me with that as well. The way I should stand, the way I should walk. He basically want people to turn their heads to me and say that's a good looking gal, not slutty but has class.


I have my own reasons for not being like the mentioned above. Whenever I am in a relationship, I like to stay out of the radar. So the way I walk, stand and pose, is one as though saying "Don't look at me, there is no point." lol. But he wants me to be noticed. So I dono. First time a bf has so much trust in me that I can do whatever. I guess that's what its like not being caged. I have to freedom to leave, but obviously I won't! My relationship now is too good to be true, I'm not going to throw it away. I don't need to try. I can just be myself again ^^.


Anyway! The whole modelling took about two hours, and by then we were both exhausted. And we only chucked 2 piece of clothing away. wtf. He says its how I wear them, and how I would behave, and where I'd wear these clothing. Time and place kind of thing. I don't have a bestfriend here with me to help me as I prefer to keep one usually hahaha and shes all the way in Brutown. Ofcourse I do have friends here lol.. but we're all busy with our lives, and just meet up once in awhile to catch up, as though we never had long breaks apart. Love them girls to bits.

Look at how messy it is after 2 hours lolol!

Went shopping yesterday. Just to add on a few classy clothes and some handbags the day before. I've only owned like.. 2? LOL. One is chapalang brand rofl. Another was a birthday gift from the bf's sister :D Now I'm hooked to Collette. Pretty good brand. Its not as expensive, the designs are not over the top and the colours are quite classy. I might be one of them girls getting hooked on shopping lol! I guess its ok? @@".

Today the bf, the brother and I have plans to fix the business' truck. Some clutch problem there. We needed some stuff, so off we went to Riverton forum to pick them up, same time getting
lunch. Sushi xD. It wasnt too bad, not the top grade but still good. Passed by some shops and saw some $2 nail polishes. MUST GET LOL! I have given away ALL my nail polishes before I moved to this place last October. I thought I was leaving Perth for good but I didn't but anyway old news lol.



The colour is so niceee. I tested all colours, except two, forgot which ones, on my brother's nails. HAHAHAHAH. xD No one can take him seriously after that especially when trying to unscrew the bolts and nuts from the truck LOLOL. But yea.. its pastel like colours. Not so glossy. I absolutely hate glitters and metallic ones (unless they're really exceptional, haven't found any yet). Oh, also a lipstick for $4.95. I like it. Man.. I'm so cheap lololol.


That aside, I'm getting really good at manual driving now XD. I've been on the road twice now. Other times with the bf, Stephanie or driving instructor was just around my suburb. Man I have to say, it was scary, but after awhile I got the hang of it. If I panic, which only happened once when I was going up a hill and my car was backing up by itself, I freaked rofl. When I looked at the rearview mirror, goddamn the person behind me was so close. This is the thing about these fuckers in Australia, they bully the learners like fuck. Tailgating you, cut you, give you dirty looks and etc. And just cause I'm driving a small echo doesn't mean I should be bullied!! GRRR. Challenge fucking accepted! Nowonder all the other small cars are driving like Malaysians hahahahaha. One day when I get my riceburner, I'll tailgate them idiots. I'll purposely root for the learners out there and mess with the idiots who are messing with the learners. Grrrr.

Currently, I can't carry any passengers, as I promised the bf I wont endanger anyone's life, unless the person wants to teach me. So..fine. The only passengers I carry around when I'm practicing around my driveway is...

Lolololol! And I agreed not to carry passengers during the first 6 months of my Ps. T_T psh.

Alot of people asked me why I never taken my license long ago.. well my excuse/reason is its cheaper to get it in Malaysia so I waited for the opportunity to get it there.. .but.. I never did. And now that I rarely go back Asia more than a month.. I can't do it there. So yeah. The cost of it here is the same as Malaysia except in Ringgit. 1000 T_T sniff.

Anyways.. time to go next door to shower. My gas got cut. No hot water zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3 comments:

  1. uff amars very concerned especially with my style of wear as well T_T
    as he prefers to a more classy, feminine side, not showing so much skin T_T at times i dont follow his rule :)
    and love the nail polishes! vry cheap!! :D
    good luck with driving, ull get the hang of it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh! i know.. but for me is i want to be like that. Im not so much to showing skin maybe cause i am lil unhealthy now hahaha. my skin isnt glowing at all lolz. too stressed out with the world lol.

    you some of the nail polishes? :D which colours u like? I can get it for u XD $2 man! dirt cheap n good too! hahaha! n yes, i am def getting the hang of driving.. i just want to drive MORE and MOREEEEEEE LOL

    ReplyDelete