Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello Hello!

Hello Again!

Yes.. another new blog. Lol. I'm sorry. Its just that my previous blogspot needed to be a lil private since I had haters.. and then I moved to wordpress and that got abit too depressing..(maybe I'll blog there when I'm feeling down hahahaha) so now I'm hoping I can keep this one happy, alive and longer. So bare with me for starting over.

When I was starting up this blog.. I was cracking my head for what link I should use. My previous two blogs already used up manzy165 initials.. so now I'm stuck. At that time when I was creating this blogs... my long time uni mate Stephanie was here doing her assignments for her Masters. Was helping her out and she needed the internet connection. So anyway, she helped me brainstorm of a name/link for this blog. And we decided to use the initials of my family. Family as in the bf, myself and the two puppies. lololol. We tried m.a.s.h.. but sounded stupid.. and yeah several others. Then she went "hams!" and I don't know if I got corny and lame from all the thinking... I said I liked it. So yea.. 4 little hams. Habibi, Amoi, Manzy and Skip. Lololol. But please don't dwell on it and lets move on heh...

So whats happening. My life is pretty much the same except when I last blog, I am still an undergraduate student. So yeah, I've graduated.. since a year ago. I am still jobless, as in still stuck to the part time I had since 2009. Subway. Lol. I guess I am too afraid to leave my comfort zone while I am job hunting for one that is related to my studies.

But yeah! I am about to go to Perth Convention Centre (PCEC) to hand in my resume and application form! Hopefully I get the job. I applied for food and beverage, so atleast there I am starting from the bottom. Once I am able to leave Subway (after the uni exams as my boss needs me still) then I might just be full time at PCEC then hopefully climb up the ladder to management. Itll take time but thats my plan anyway.

As for my Visa. I have already gotten my Temporary Visa since July this year. I remember ranting in my wordpress blog bout me applying for it lol. Now I've got it! But I'm actually unhappy I've got it. Before, I had alot of time when they decide my application. Once they are done deciding only then my visa is decided. So now that it is decided... I've got 1.5 yrs. I have no other visa options to apply for after this one so I'm pretty much in a dead end unless someone sponsors me with managerial or higher role. I know its impossible without even trying because I have zero negative nil experience in the hospitality industry. Sad sad sad. Skip obviously don't want me to go.. and its too soon before he decides to leave Australia and be my tail in Asia. Lolz. So we decided we are going to apply for De Facto. Like a couple visa. But not married kind.

Reason being is because we dont want people to think if we get married its just for my visa. We want it to have one meaning and thats love. I know we shouldn't bother bout what other people think.. but come on.. something like this.. Marriage... don't want a single fake gossip flying around. Not preggers. Not for my visa. Nothing else but love. So yeah! I think de facto sounds about right until I get my PR from there, and then we build.. yes build. we want to build. From scratch. Brick by brick, THEN we'll get married. I still annoy Skip for an engagement ring anyway hahaha just to pull his leg. (We all know there is a lil truth there. I wana be engaged!!!! XD) Young naive mind I have. Sorreee.

I gotta run. Til then... thanks for visiting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment