Saturday, September 29, 2012

I want a pet bird!

Particularly this one! This is Frank! Such a cute bird! It had personality and it didnt event fly away when it was on its owner's hand outside of his house! ARGH too cute! It keeps nibbling on my hair clip, earring or even just my hair. Look at it on the bf's head XD I WANT! *hint to bf if you're reading this*

 I am really loving my polaroid camera. I used up 20 films just as easily. So I order 100 films from ebay for $72. I'm gonna have a box full of polaroid cameras!!! XD

Big Ape was awesome. I didn't take much pictures because I was already tipsy by the time we got to the club. Was trying so hard to maintain a straight look without one eye open bigger than the other rofl. Had crazy shots at Skip's mates place. I didn't post their pics just incase they're not happy bout it and I havent told them I have a blog :p hahaha. The make up was a success too :D I'd normally wear some crazy bright coloured lens but I didn't feel like scaring anyone that night so I used a normal brownish coloured one. The good thing bout this make is at the end of the night it was still perfect. When I say perfect is because of all the head banging to the dubstep and the sweat and tears from puking my guts out outside the club before I re-entered it. Didn't want to get kicked out :x
 Closer look of the make up. Sigh so nice if only I could use this everyday hahaha. Michelle Phan is the bomb la.

Man, I even bought a hot waxing pot thingy so I don't have to keep going to the salon. Cleanliness purposes I swear hhahahaah and..other stuff.. for the looks...you know.. heh. I get to save $70 every month too! Still waiting for it to arrive. You know whats funny? The brand is called gigi. Geddit? Vagigi? Vagina? hahahahaahaahahahhahaahhaa. 

Haven't heard back from Perth Convention Centre yet, because they asked me to apply online. All the effort to dress up professionally and hand in my application form and resume for nothing -_-. Oh well, I just submitted it yesterday. Hopefully I get a call then. Change is good. Still trying to accept it. I absolutely hate change especially if its way too quick. Have to admit, being with the bf I've been through so much change, and life is actually moving way too fast now but its ok! I'm adapting! :D 

Haven't received any rude comments from subway customers lol. But I sorta talked back to one today. He was being a smartass. I asked what salads he wants and he said "all from the big containers, and carrot." I said "sorry?" not cuz I didn't understand but because he was soft! Fuckin shorty zzzz. Then he repeated himself by naming out all the veges he wanted. So I said, "I know what mean if you just repeated yourself. I just couldn't hear you the first time." argh. Some customers really just talks to the glass. I have to fuckin read their lips. wth. I remember I blogged bout this in my wordpress before. The all kinds of customers lol. It was funny. I don't really remember them now cuz I'm so numbed from all kinds. Just bang bang bang your sub is done get out of here. With a smile for them ofcourse rofl. 

Speaking of Subway, I went to the one in KL once. It was hillarious. The moment I walked in the fella working there yelled out "WELCOME" hahahaha. Reminds me of them japanese restaurants when they yell out welcome in jap. Anyways, for some reason their breads is hell soft, one bite and everything fell apart. I wonder why O.o 

Aaaannyways. I wont keep you for too long with my rants. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment